Last updated: 1 August 2023
OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
Lucrezia & Marina Iapichino
TLB Holdings Pty Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates Bloggingfornewbloggers.com, Tinylovebug.com & Legalsforbussinessowners.com (the “Site”).
Address: 9 Blantyre Ave Chelsea VIC 3196
Contact email: email@example.com
Representative in the EU: Ms Costanza Campana
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Site collects some personal data from its users.
By submitting personal data to us, you agree to us using your personal data as follows.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, BUSINESS PURPOSE AND USE
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to name, email address, cookies, usage data, password.
We may use your personal information to
- send you our newsletters from time to time
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which may be of interest to you
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- interact with external social networks and platforms
- allow registration and authentication
- allow access to third party services’ accounts
- monitor infrastructure
- manage hosting and backend infrastructure
- interact with live chat platforms
- display content from external platforms
- carry out commercial affiliation
- interact with support and feedback platforms
- manage user database
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device. Personal information does not include
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s and GDPR’s scope
In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from our users within the last twelve (12) months:
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you submit or transactions related to products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from your browser while visiting our Site.
- From third parties. For example, from our business partners or service providers.
We do not intentionally collect or use the personal information of minors under sixteen (16) years of age or sell it with or without affirmative authorization.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics, Google AdSense, and various affiliate programs to enhance your experience and our services. These third-party services may collect, use, and share your data in accordance with their own privacy policies. It’s important to understand the details of these services:
Amazon Affiliate Program: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. The Amazon Associates program allows us to earn a commission on purchases made through our affiliate links to Amazon.com.
When you click on an affiliate link to Amazon.com, a cookie is placed on your browser. This cookie is used to track the referral from our website. If you make a purchase on Amazon within a set period after clicking one of the links, we may earn a small commission. This commission does not affect the price you pay on Amazon.com.
Please note that these third-party services operate independently from us and have their own privacy policies. We strongly encourage you to familiarize yourself with these policies. If you do not wish for these third-parties to collect and use information about your browsing behavior, you may opt-out through the settings of your browser or device, or through the applicable third-party opt-out services.
Remember that while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the site.
We engage others to serve newsletter advertisements and perform related services across the web and in mobile applications. You can learn more about interest-based ads, or opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes by companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance, by visiting www.aboutads.info/choices.
Opting Out of Targeted Advertising, Sharing, and Sales. We process personal information to understand and improve your experience with our Services and to serve you targeted advertisements. Some of these activities may be considered “sales” or “sharing” of your personal information or “targeted advertising” under certain privacy laws. To opt out of preference-based advertising, use the form linked below. Note, this will not stop you from seeing sponsorships or advertisements in our newsletters, but those ads will be selected randomly rather than based on your known preferences.
Cookies are text files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s or tablet device’s or mobile device’s part of the hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to recognize, collect, and/or track information about, and relevant to, your usage of the Site.
These cookies are known as “first-party cookies”. We may also recognize, collect, and/or track information through cookies set by third parties. These cookies are known as “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies are used to perform tasks related to advertising, and analytics, and to enable interactive features such as sharing or commenting. Some third parties collect statistics in an anonymized and aggregated form and may not require the consent of the user.
The information that our first-party cookies or third-party cookies recognize, collect, and/or track may include information about your devices, browsing actions, and patterns, such as among others, the type of computer you use, your internet service provider, your browser type, your location, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, the pages viewed, your traffic pattern through the Site.
WHAT COOKIES WE USE
We use the following categories of cookies on the Site:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies collect information about your use of the Site, such as for instance, browsing actions, and patterns, the date and time of your visit, the pages viewed, your traffic pattern through the Site.
Through the collection of this information, we are able to monitor and analyze web traffic to the Site. User behaviours may be recognized, collected, and/or tracked.
We use Google Analytics to monitor and analyze web traffic to the Site. Google utilizes the data recognized, collected, and/or tracked on the Site to prepare reports on traffic activities.
This integration of Google Analytics anonymizes your IP address.
Google may use the information recognized, collected, and/or tracked to personalize the ads of its advertising network and may share the information recognized, collected, and/or tracked with other services.
These cookies allow the Site to save information and details such as your username to optimize your experience on the Site and provide personal features.
Social media cookies and pixels
These cookies allow you to share your activity on the Site on social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, or other external platforms directly from the Site.
Cookies may still be recognized, collected, and/or tracked on the pages where buttons, widgets, or other applications are installed, even when you do not actively use it.
The interaction and information recognized, collected, and/or tracked through the Site are always subject to your privacy settings for each social network and external platform.
Facebook Like button and Facebook social widgets
The Facebook Like button and Facebook social widgets are application allowing interaction with the Facebook social network.
Twitter Tweet button and Twitter social widgets
The Twitter Tweet button and Twitter social widgets are applications allowing interaction with the Twitter social network.
YouTube video widget
YouTube is a video sharing website that allows this Site to incorporate video content on its pages and posts.
Live chat platform
This application allows you to interact with a third-party live chat platform directly from the Site, e.g. to get in contact with the Site support or customer care service.
This application may recognize, collect, and/or track browsing and usage information on the pages where it is installed, even if you do not actively use it. If you do actively use it, your live chat conversation may be logged or recorded.
Social media pixels
Facebook pixel connects the activity performed on the Site with the Facebook advertising network, including Instagram and Audience ads.
Targeting or advertising cookies
These cookies record your browsing actions and patterns on the Site, such as among others, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. The information recognized, collected, and/or tracked by these cookies is used to make our Site and the advertising displayed by way of links or banners on the Site more relevant to your interests. For the same purpose, this information may also be shared with third parties.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
Strictly necessary cookies may not be rejected since they are essential to enable you to browse the Site and use its features.
Should you reject cookies, you will still be able to use the Site although certain features and functionalities may not be available to you and/or certain areas may be restricted.
Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete cookies installed in the past, including the cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of cookies by this Site.
You can find information about how to manage cookies in the most commonly used browsers (e.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Internet Explorer) on the website of the browser of choice.
Your personal data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
LAWFUL BASIS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER THE GDPR
We may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
- users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
- provision of data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the user and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
We process and store your personal data for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and the user will be retained until such contract has been fully performed;
- personal data collected for the purposes of our legitimate interests will be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes;
- we may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn;
- we may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users (such as, for example, ConvertKit, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories
Category D: Commercial information.
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
Category G: Geolocation data.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Professional service providers.
- Third parties whose services you purchase through our Site.
- Social Media Networks.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR
Users based in the European Union have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from us.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any undue delay.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection supervisory authority.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within 30 days.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CCPA
Users who reside in California have the right to request any of the following
- disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected
- deletion of personal information we have collected from you
- disclosure of the categories of personal information we have collected, the categories of sources from which we collected it, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling it, the categories of third parties with whom we share it, and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected
- disclosure of the categories of personal information we collected or sold and the categories of third parties to whom it was sold
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of these privacy rights.
Requests can be submitted by you or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf by email to email@example.com or via our web form.
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within forty-five (45) days.
YOUR RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF THE SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under the CCPA, “sell,” “selling,” “sale,” or “sold,” means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s personal information by the business to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
As per the CCPA definition, selling personal information includes disclosing information to a third party by using analytics tools, running ads or having social media pixels and plugins installed.
Users who reside in California have the right to opt out of the sale of personal information.
Requests to exercise your right to opt out can be submitted by you or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and by following the link below and submitting your request via our web form.
NON DISCRIMINATION AND NOTICE OF FINANCIAL INCENTIVES
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels.
Any financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to the value of your personal information and will describe the material terms of the financial incentive program. Participation in any financial incentive program we offer requires your prior consent to opt in, which you may revoke at any time.
We offer a 15% discount to any user who enroll in one of our courses or subscribe to our newsletter and/or marketing emails. This has been calculated by taking into account the value of each subscriber of $1 per month and $44 lifetime earning potential and the cost of email marketing and overheads per subscriber as per the industry average.
We do not use financial incentive practices that are unjust, unreasonable, coercive, or usurious in nature.
The security of your personal information is important to us.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our Site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
IDENTITY AND AGE REQUIREMENTS
We agree to users visiting our Site anonymously.
Do not track signals
Pursuant to the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), we hereby disclose that we do not currently honor “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third-party sources.
For the collection of personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) years old, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
The Site is intended for individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
By visiting and using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements.
The Site is not intended for children under thirteen (13) years of age.
We do not specifically market to children under thirteen (13) years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under thirteen (13) years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under thirteen (13).
If you are under thirteen (13) years of age, please do not use the Site or provide any information on the Site, including your name, screen name, username, address, telephone number, email address, and payment details.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under thirteen (13) years of age without verification of consent from a parent or guardian, the personal information collected or received shall be deleted with no delay.
If you believe we might have any information concerning a child under thirteen (13) years of age, please contact us by email to email@example.com and we will endeavour to delete such information without delay.
join our school
legal courses + templates for bloggers
Legally BlogsLegal Course for Bloggers
Access from all your devices
Lifetime access to current and future updates
BONUS: Facebook Group
Suitable for bloggers worldwide
Legal Bundle Value PackLegal Templates for Bloggers
4 legal templates - bundle
Extra bonuses included
Access from all your devices
Lifetime access to current and future updates
Suitable for bloggers worldwide
gdpr compliant blogLegal Course for Bloggers
10+ extra bonuses
Access from all your devices
Lifetime access to current and future updates
Suitable for bloggers worldwide